*** Do YOU or Someone you Know Need NCLEX® Resources??? Be sure to visit http://www.xonursereese.com/nclexreg-resources.html **
This video is the first episode in my series: Things I Wish I Knew About Capella's BSN/MSN Program B4 Getting Started.
In this episode I'll be discussing the following topics:
1. Things to do prior to getting started. Are you short on credits or electives? If so, then this video is for you.
2. APA 7 Format
3. How to structure your papers and/or references
4. How many assignments are in the core BSN & MSN (Nursing Education) programs
5. Preceptor hours and Preceptor Requirements
6. How to Access ePortfolio/Pathbrite
7. Submitting more than one assignment at a time
BONUS: Here is a list of the Capella FB Groups that I recommend joining:
RN to BSN from Capella University
Capella RN-BSN Support Group
Capella RN to MSN FlexPath
In Part 2. I will be discussing the following topics: How to Select Instructors, When & How to Drop Courses, Understanding the Competency Map, and much more.
I hope you have found this video of value. If you did, please like, comment, share, and subscribe if you haven't already.
Follow me on my Social Media Accounts:
Nurse Reese, MSN-Ed, RN